Get even more performance out of your 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wrangler while also improving its exhaust note with this aFe 2-1/2" Stainless Steel Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Quad Tips that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Delivers Unique Style and Sound for 2018-2020 2- and 4-Door Jeep JL Wranglers
- 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing Outflows Factory Exhaust for Dyno-Proven Performance Gains of Up to +9HP and +8 Lbs. x Ft. Torque
- Tubing is Less Restrictive and More Durable than Stock for Maximum Flow and Low Turbulence: Increases Horsepower and Torque and Improves Throttle Response
- Includes Single 14" High-Flow Stainless Steel Muffler Finished in Corrosion-Resistant Black Powder Coating that Delivers Powerful Exhaust Tone
- Muffler Absorbs High Pitch Tones and Balances Exhaust Pulses for Powerful Exhaust Note
- Includes Rear Exit Quad 3-1/2"-Diameter Angle-Cut Rolled Polished Stainless Steel Tips for Unique, Custom Look
- Includes Custom-Designed Laser-Cut aFe Logo Tip Brace with Bolt-On Red Powder-Coat Backing Plate to Complement Logo
- Includes Factory-Style Bayonet Hangers to Maintain Stable Pipe Location During Any Driving Condition: Bayonet Tip Holds Hanger Bushing in Place for Long-Lasting Fit
- Made in the USA
This aFe (49-38073-P) 2-1/2" Stainless Steel Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Quad Tips is designed to deliver a unique style and sound for your JL! It’s made of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing that outflows your factory exhaust, resulting in dyno-proven horsepower and torque gains. The tubing is less restrictive and more durable than stock so you’ll see an increase in horsepower and torque as well as an improvement in throttle response. This cat-back exhaust also comes with a high-flow stainless steel muffler that delivers a nice and powerful exhaust note! You’ll also get factory-style bayonet hangers that maintain a stable pipe location no matter where you take your Jeep.
*NOT compatible with factory receiver (tow hitch).