aFe Engine Oil Pan With Machined Fins Black Aluminum 6.7L Power Stroke F-250/F-350 2011-2017
- Die-Cast A356 Aluminum
- Holds 2 Quarts Over Stock
- Includes Engine Oil Filter
- Magnetic Drain Plug
aFe Black Aluminum Engine Oil Pan with Machined Fins for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 F-250s and F-350s with a 6.7L Power Stroke Engine.
If the stock engine oil pan on your 2011-2017 F-250 or F-350 just isn’t cutting it anymore, it’s time to upgrade with this aFe Black Aluminum Engine Oil Pan with Machined Fins that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Made of A356 Aluminum with Machined Fins for Maximum Strength and Styling
- Adds an Additional 2 Quarts Over Stock
- Wrinkle Black Powder-Coat Finish with Reinforcing Ribs
- Incorporates Magnetic Drain Plug to Capture Loose Particles for Maximum Engine Protection
- Built-In External and Internal Fins Transfer Heat from Fluid to Outside Air for Maximum Cooling
- Includes Fully Machined Groove to Accept Supplied O-Ring for Leak-Free Seal
- Includes Pro GUARD D2 Engine Oil Filter
- Includes All Needed Installation Hardware for Hassle-Free Installation
This aFe (46-70322) Black Aluminum Engine Oil Pan with Machined Fins is made out of durable A356 aluminum and has machined internal and external fins that transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for better cooling! This new engine oil pan will give you an additional two quarts over stock and incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles. Your order will also include a Pro GUARD D2 engine oil filter and all of the hardware you need for a hassle-free installation.
- 2011-2016 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 V8-6.7L (td) Power Stroke
- 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350 V8-6.7L (td) Power Stroke
Order an aFe (46-70322) Black Aluminum Engine Oil Pan with Machined Fins for your 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017 F-250 or F-350 with a 6.7L Power Stroke Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: