Lifting your Jeep can cause driveline clearance issues with your exhaust. If you've got a Power Scorpion Axle-Back on your lifted Jeep, aFe also offers this Exhaust Spacer Kit, to move the exhaust system out of harm's way.
Features and Benefits
- A must-have item to increase exhaust/driveshaft clearance when lifting Jeep 2.5in or more
- Machined heavy DOM tubing for longevity
- Kit includes stainless steel hardware
- No modifications needed
Adding 2.5 or more lift to your 2012-2018 Wrangler JK V6-3.6L will change your vehicles driveline and can create clearance problems between your driveshaft and factory exhaust. aFe exhaust spacers are a great problem-solver which moves the factory y-pipe rearward. This prevents contact between the driveshaft and exhaust during extended suspension travel.
- This spacer kit is NOT required if using aFe Twisted Steel Y-pipe.
- JK models with Long-Arm lift kits will require increased clearance. aFe 2 Loop Relocation Pipe (PN 48-48021) will accommodate this clearance issue without compromising sound or performance.