There are plenty of reasons you might need a new front differential cover for your 2018-2021 Sport or Sahara Jeep JL Wrangler. These covers are a great way to protect your axle’s differential, plus they can help keep your differential fluid nice and cool like it’s supposed to be. So if you need a new high-quality differential cover for your JL's Dana M186 12-bolt front axle, look no further than this aFe Street Series Raw Finish Front Differential Cover from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Brings Performance Engineering to the Protection of Your Axle’s Differential
- Constructed of Durable Cast Aluminum with Reinforced Ribs and Machined Fins for Maximum Strength and Styling
- 2-Quart Lube Capacity at Factory Line
- Built-In Internal/External Fins Transfer Heat from Fluid to Outside Air for Maximum Cooling
- Includes Neodymium Magnetic Drain Plug to Capture Loose Particles for Maximum Front-End Gear Protection
- Includes 1/8" NPT Calibration Plug Set to Factory Fluid Level to Eliminate Accidental Overfilling
- Includes All Necessary Hardware for Easy Installation
This aFe (46-71010A) Street Series Raw Finish Front Differential Cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your front axle’s differential! This cover is made of durable cast aluminum with reinforced ribs and machined fins for maximum strength and styling. It features 2-quart lube capacity at the factory line and has built-in internal and external fins. The built-in fins are designed to transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. Not only that, this front differential cover comes with a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum front-end gear protection, as well as a 1/8" NPT calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to help eliminate the possibility of accidental overfilling. Your order will also come with all of the hardware you’ll need for an easy installation.
Please Note: This front differential cover fits Jeep Wrangler models with Dana M186 12-bolt front axles. (The Dana M186-12 bolt axle is found on Sport and Sahara models only.) This will not fit the Rubicon models as they are equipped with a Dana M210-12 front axle.