aFe Intake System Magnum FORCE Stage 2 Si Pro DRY S With Brushed Aluminum Top 5.7L Toyota Tundra 2007-2015
aFe Magnum FORCE Pro DRY S Stage 2 Si Intake System with a Brushed Aluminum Top for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Toyota Tundras with a 5.7L Engine.
When you're looking for a new intake system that'll help increase horsepower and torque, you should take a look at this intake system by aFe. It has plenty of amazing features, like a washable and reusable 5-1/2" conical air filter that allows for maximum airflow. Not only that, this intake system is easy to install!
Features & Benefits:
- Produces 19HP and 27 Lbs. x Ft. Torque
- Outflows the Factory Intake by 50%
- Constructed from 100% Polyurethane for a Long Life Span and Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- Fully Enclosed in a Completely Sealed Rotomold Plastic Housing with an Auxiliary Inlet Duct
- Auxiliary Inlet Duct Allows an Increase in Air Volume into the Intake and Helps Increase Performance and Improved Throttle Response
- Brushed Clear Coat Anodized Aluminum Cover that Gives Ready Access to the Filter for Servicing
- Housing and Cover Keeps Warm Engine Air Out and Allows for Cooler, Fresher and Denser Air Intake Charge
- Has a Washable and Reusable 5-1/2" Conical Air Filter for Maximum Flow
- Three-Layer Progressive, Non-Oiled Air Filter Improves Airflow for an Increase in Horsepower and Torque
- Also Has a Heat-Insulating Molded Plastic Tube that Replaces Your Stock Intake Track
- Plastic Tube Directs Increased Airflow with Improved Volumetric Efficiency to Ensure Maximum Performance
- Easy, Hassle-Free Installation
- Meant for 2007-2015 Toyota Tundras with a 5.7L Engine
This aFe 51-81172 Magnum FORCE Pro DRY S Stage 2 Si Intake System with a Brushed Aluminum Top is made out of 100% polyurethane, and that means you can expect a long life span and multiple cleaning cycles. It'll produce 19HP and 27 Lbs. x Ft. torque, and it outflows your factory intake by 50%! Fully enclosed in a completely sealed rotomold plastic housing, it comes with an auxiliary inlet duct. This auxiliary inlet duct allows for an increase in air volume into the intake, and it also helps increase your engine performance and improves throttle response.
Not only that, this intake system has a brushed clear coat anodized aluminum cover that will give you easy access to the filter for servicing. The housing and cover will keep warm engine air out where it belongs while also allowing for cooler, fresher and denser air intake charge. The included three-layer progressive, non-oiled 5-1/2" conical air filter is washable and reusable, which means this air filter will allow maximum airflow! Finally, the system also includes a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake track and directs increased airflow with improved volumetric efficiency that'll ensure maximum performance.
Please Note: This intake system is not CARB-exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or for use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
*The intake tube has been engineered and dyno tested for maximum air flow and velocity for increased performance. All emissions components and bracket locations are used for a hassle-free installation. The Dyno results are from a V8-5.7L engine.
Order an aFe 51-81172 Magnum FORCE Pro DRY S Stage 2 Si Intake System with a Brushed Aluminum Top for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015 Toyota Tundra with a 5.7L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.