Is the factory downpipe on your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Gladiator causing problems with the long-arm lift kit you’re trying to apply to your rig? If so, this aFe 48-48024 2-1/2" Twisted Steel Loop Delete Assembly is the perfect addition to your project. This downpipe delete will ensure you have ample space to apply the lift kit you want to your rugged Wrangler JL!
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing
- 100% MIG-welded for race proven strength and durability
- Replaces the factory loop section on the Jeep JL exhaust after the catalytic converter
- Accommodates aftermarket long-arm lift kits
- Mounts directly to factory mounting locations
- Includes quality hardware
- Hassle-free installation
Constructed of 2-1/2” mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel, this assembly yields smooth transitions of exhaust gas increasing exhaust velocity. This loop delete works with the factory "Y-Pipe" to solve exhaust clearance issues with long-arm lift kits. This system mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes quality hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Please Note: Cutting is required for the removal of the factory loop. Please review the instruction sheet prior to installation. This loop deletes pipe fits the 2 and 4-door JL Wranglers with the 3.6L V6 only.
Tech Tip: Some cutting is required for removal of the factory loop. Please review the instruction sheet prior to installation.