aFe Oil Pan Aluminum With Machined Fins 6.7L Power Stroke F-250/F-350 2011-2017
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- Adds 2 Extra Quarts
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Finned Design
aFe Aluminum Oil Pan with Machined Fins for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 F-250s and F-350s with a 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel Engine.
aFe's brand-new engine oil pan brings performance engineering to the protection of your Ford Super Duty truck! This direct-fit upgraded oil pan is constructed using durable A356 cast aluminum with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. The included cover incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum engine protection. aFe includes all of the necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation and even includes a superior Pro Guard D2 engine oil filter (44-LF024) for overall better filtration. What are you waiting for? Pick up your new oil pan from CJ's now!
Upgraded Oil Pan Features:
- Direct-fit upgrade for 2011-2017 6.7L F250s and F350s
- Manufactured using durable cast aluminum with raw finish and machined fins
- Features reinforced ribs and a fully-machined groove to accept the included o-ring for leak-free seal
- Allows you to add an extra 2 quarts of oil over your stock pan
- Features a magnetic drain plug that helps capture loose particles for maximum protection
- Even includes a superior-quality Pro GUARD D2 oil filter (44-LF024)
aFe, formally known as Advanced Flow Engineering, is a world-renowned manufacturer of top quality aftermarket parts and equipment. Creating premium grade equipment for more than a decade, aFe has quickly become a brand that many off-road enthusiasts flock to. If you're looking to upgrade your favorite truck, than aFe is what you'll want! Place your order with CJ Pony Parts today!
Be sure to purchase this high-quality aFe 46-70320 Aluminum Oil Pan with Machined Fins for your 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017 F-250 or F-350 with a 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel Engine today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: