Protect the rear differential in your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler with a Dana M220 12-bolt rear axle in style with this aFe 46-71000B Black Pro-Series Rear Differential Cover. To ensure your new protective rear differential barrier does not crimp the style of your rugged JL a black powder coating is applied.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wranglers with a Dana M220-12 bolt rear axle
- Finished with a black powder coating
- Constructed out of durable cast aluminum
- Dual neodymium magnetic drain plugs for gear protection
- Calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling
- Large oil level sight glass
- Built in external fins and reinforced ribs
- Easy to install
This rear differential cover is constructed of durable cast aluminum and comes with machined fins and reinforced ribs for enhanced strength and one-of-a-kind styling. To yield maximum cooling the built-in fins channel heat from the fluid to the outside air. This Pro-Series differential cover includes a large oil level sight glass. Your new cover has about a 2 quart lube capacity at the factory line. Dual magnetic drain plugs are included to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. A third 1/8" NPT calibration plug is set to the factory fluid level to prevent overfill.
Please Note: This cover will fit all Rubicon models, but will only fit Sport and Sahara models with factory optional limited slip differential.
aFe is a world renowned manufacturer of top quality, aftermarket parts and equipment. Creating premium grade equipment for more than a decade, aFe has quickly become a brand that many Jeep Wrangler enthusiasts flock to when they are looking to purchase a new piece of performance equipment for their beloved vehicle.