aFe Relocation Pipe Twisted Steel 2" Loop 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2019/ Gladiator 2020
- Made of 409 Stainless Steel
- Optimal Flow and Performance
- Maintains Exhaust Sound
- Hassle-Free Installation
aFe 2" Twisted Steel Loop Relocation Pipe for 2018-2019 3.6L Jeep JL Wranglers and 2020 Jeep Gladiators.
If your 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020 Jeep Gladiator has a long-arm lift kit on it, then chances are you’re going to want to replace your factory loop to eliminate any interference. So be sure to pick up this aFe 2" Twisted Steel Loop Relocation Pipe from CJ Pony Parts to get the job done!
Features & Benefits:
- Replaces Factory Loop to Accommodate Most Long-Arm Lift Kits without Interference
- 2" Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing for Optimal Flow and Performance While Maintaining Equal Length between Exhaust Banks and Exhaust System without Compromising Sound or Performance
- Smooth Transitions for Improved Exhaust Flow and Long-Lasting Durability
- Mounts Directly to Factory Mounting Locations and Includes Quality Hardware for Hassle-Free Installation
- 100% MIG-Welded for Race-Proven Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
This aFe 48-48027 2" Twisted Steel Loop Relocation Pipe is designed to replace your factory loop to accommodate most long-arm lift kits without interference. This relocation pipe features 2" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing that offers optimal flow and performance but still maintains equal length between the exhaust banks and exhaust system without compromising any sound or performance. This pipe will mount directly to the factory mounting locations, and you’ll get the high-quality hardware needed for a hassle-free installation.
- 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wranglers
- 2020 Jeep Gladiators
*Cutting is required for removal of factory loop. Please review instructions prior to installing.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.