If you’re looking to improve the exhaust flow in your 2018-2021 3.6L Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Gladiator, this aFe 48-48026 Stainless Steel 2-1/4" to 2-1/2" Twisted Steel Y-Pipe is the perfect part for you. This aftermarket Y-pipe replaces the restrictive factory Y-pipe that runs between the catalytic converter and stock exhaust system.
Features and Benefits:
- Replaces restrictive factory Y-pipe
- Dual 2-1/4" into 2-1/2" 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing
- Factory-style flange connections
- 100% hand-MIG welded construction resists corrosion
- Smooth curves and increased diameter help remove flow restrictions
- Produces +8 horsepower gains and +14 pounds per feet of torque
- No cutting or modifications
- Easy to install
Featuring dual 2-1/4" into 2-1/2" 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing with factory-style flange connections and 100% hand-MIG welded construction, this Y-pipe is designed and developed to be strong, durable and resistant to rust and corrosion. The improved performance and enhanced trail durability comes from the implementation of smooth curves and increased pipe diameter. In house dyno testing yielded a +8 horsepower gain accompanied by a +14 pound per foot of torque gain with this Y-pipe. No cutting or deep vehicle modifications are required to complete the easy installation process. Additionally, all the required install hardware and instructions are included.