Air Lift Performance Air Suspension Kit Digital Complete 2005-2014
Air Lift Performance Complete Digital Air Suspension Kit for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs.
The Air Lift Performance Complete Digital Air Suspension Kit allows you to drop the ride height over 4 inches from the original stock height for a killer parked stance. With the simple push of a button, you can raise it back up and into your desired ride height for cruising, a road course, or even the drag strip. As a leader in the air suspension market, Air Lift Performance is paving the way with revolutionary air management systems and suspension set-ups that will truly allow you to DRIVE IT, SHOW IT, and TRACK IT!
Normal “Static” suspension can’t compare with the versatility of air. And forget about the punishing ride quality that is associated with many conventional suspension choices. With 30-way adjustable, monotube struts that have been specially tuned to match the air springs, this system is sensitive to small inputs. The 30 clicks of adjustment aren’t just there for fun either, they allow you to dial in your preferred handling feel or desired ride quality. Depending on your goals, the ride can go from super-stiff to very soft when adjusting rebound and compression. Coupled with infinitely adjustable ride height, and a lift capability to stock height, you will no longer need to worry about driveway entrances or speed bumps in order to enjoy a lowered car.
Features and Benefits:
- Capable of lowering front of vehicle 4.75″ (120mm)
- Capable of lowering rear of vehicle 4.9″ (124mm)
- Compatible with ALL 2005-2014 Mustangs
- Easy to follow detailed instructions
- Great looks and exceptional versatility
- Proven durability with an easy installation
- Infinitely adjustable ride height
- Only basic hand tools are required to complete installation
Air Lift Performance Digital Kit Includes:
- Durable double bellows springs
- 30-level damping adjustable monotube struts
- Adjustable front camber plates- Anodized red aluminum accents
- Powdercoated gloss black steel brackets
- Progressive rate, tapered sleeve rear springs
- 30-way damping adjustable rear shocks
- Braided stainless steel leader hoses
- 1/4″ & 3/8″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- AutoPilot V2 Digital Controller
- 1/4″ Air Lines
- Advanced Air Lift Manifold
- Viair 380 Compressor
- 4 Gallon Light Weight Aluminum Tank
- Full Installation Instructions
*Modifications are required in the rear. You will only need to drill 2 holes near each rear spring location. The holes will then be covered by interior trim.
*The 2013-2014 GT500 is equipped with electronically controlled suspension. This kit will fit but it will render the factory electronic control of the suspension useless.
*An OEM 2011-2014 V6 or GT upper rear shock bushing set must be used to properly complete installation of the new rear shocks on 2013-2014 GT500s.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
With Air Lift Performance's Digital Air Suspension Kit, you can get the look and the performance you want in one easy-to install kit. Order the Air Lift Performance Complete Digital Air Suspension Kit for your 2005-2014 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.