Air Lift RideControl Air Spring Kit With 5-1/2' Or 6-1/2' Bed Chevrolet Silverado 1500/GMC Sierra 1500 2007-2019
Air Lift RideControl Air Spring Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500s and GMC Sierra 1500s with a 5-1/2' Bed or 6-1/2' Bed.
When you're hauling heavy items in your 2007-2019 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra, you want to make sure your pick-up stays as level and stable as possible. After all, you don't want to be driving down the road while "porpoising." That can lead to poor steering, uneven tire wear and worse! So keep your Silverado or Sierra level front and back with this Air Lift RideControl Air Spring Kit!
Features and Benefits:
- For 2WD and 4WD Silverados and Sierras
- Provides Up to 2,000 Pounds of Leveling Capacity
- Works with Your Existing Suspension to Provide More Leveling Support
- Ensures Your Vehicle is Always Level and Stable
- Gives You a Safer and More Comfortable Ride
- Provides Proper Weight Distribution to All Tires and Helps Tires Wear More Evenly
- Improves Braking and Steering
- Increases Spring Rate, Decreases Sway and Improves Stability
- Helps Prevent Bottoming Out on Rough Roads
- Provides Safe and Proper Headlight Aiming
- Decreases "Porpoising"
- Air Springs Easily Fit Between Your Leaf Spring and Frame
- Easy to Operate: Just Add Air to the Springs When You're Hauling a Heavy Load to Ensure Truck Stability and Deflate When You're Done
- Air Spring Pressure is Controlled with Air Line Tubing that Connects to Almost Any Spot on Your Truck's Chassis
- Air Springs are Fully Adjustable from 5 PSI to 100 PSI
- Can Be Installed in Less Than 2 Hours
- Quality Tested to ISO 9001:2008 Standards to Ensure Safety and Comfort
This Air Lift 59565 RideControl Air Spring Kit will give you up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity! It'll work hand in hand with your existing suspension to provide more leveling support and stability for your pick-up, which means a safer and more comfortable ride. These air springs are fully adjustable (from 5 PSI to 100 PSI) and will provide proper weight distribution to all four tires, and that'll help your tires wear more evenly. Not only that, you'll also see an improvement in how well your Silverado or Sierra steers and brakes, which is incredibly important when you're driving down the road and hauling or towing heavy items! This kit will also increase your truck's spring rate and decrease sway, and you won't have to worry about bottoming out on rough roads either. And if your headlights aren't aiming in the right direction as you're driving, this kit will help with that as well. After all, a level truck means level headlights!
These air springs will easily fit between your leaf spring and frame. And they're simple to operate too! All you need to do is add air to the springs when you're hauling something heavy. After you're done hauling, simply deflate the springs and that's it! The air spring pressure is controlled with the included air line tubing, and you can mount this almost anywhere on your Silverado's or Sierra's chassis. Plus, you can rest easy knowing these kit components are tested for quality assurance. Air Lift tests them according to ISO 9001:2008 standards to ensure your safety and comfort. But the best part is this kit can be installed in less than 2 hours, which means you'll be hauling heavy items in a safe, comfortable and level Silverado or Sierra in no time at all!
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Air Springs
- Air Lines
- Schrader Valve
- All Required Installation Hardware
- Fully Illustrated, User-Friendly Instruction Manual
Please Note: This kit does not include an air compressor or air management system. These will have to be purchased separately.
*Never exceed the manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Buy an Air Lift 59565 RideControl Air Spring Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500 with a 5-1/2' Bed or 6-1/2' Bed from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.