Boost your 1999-2004 GT Mustang’s horsepower and acceleration gains with an Airaid Performance MXP Series Air Intake System with a Yellow Oiled Filter! Designed for simple installations, this cold air intake system is a one-piece roto-molded air box replacement that eliminates the shortcomings of the restrictive stock model. Without the stock model shortcomings, your GT has the potential to gain eight HP and six lb/ft of torque.
Features and Benefits:
- Cotton Gauze and Non-Woven Synthetic Filter Material
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter
- High-Density Cross-linked Polyethylene Intake Tube
- Projected Gains of 8 HP and 6 Lbft of Torque
- Unique Yellow Filter
- Pre-Oiled Filter
- Made in the USA
The updated air intake tube is constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene for maximum durability that you can rely on. The built-in velocity stack allows premium airflow without oversaturating the air-to-fuel ratio, perfect for the strip or the street. While other air intake systems require calibration immediately after installation, you can rest assured knowing that once the Airaid MXP is installed, you are ready to go. Made in the USA of the highest-quality components, your new air-intake will boost your Pony miles beyond the rest!
- This Intake does not require a tune but would yield greater results when paired with one.
- This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.