Deliver your truck's true acceleration and horsepower gains with an Airaid Red Oiled Performance Cold Air Intake AIR-200-111 for 2014-2018 6.2L Chevrolet Silverados and GMC Sierra 1500s. The proper operation of MXP air intake systems is created by a premium red oiled filter and a built-in velocity stack to keep the air flow streamlining through a washable filter.
Features and Benefits:
- Red oiled premium air filter
- Superior horsepower and acceleration gains
- Replaces stock intake tubing, air filter and air box
- Washable and reusable high air-flow filter media
- Air filter is protected from the engine compartment hot air
- Tuned velocity stack for high air flow and mass air sensor functionality
This air intake starts with a replacement one-piece roto-molded air box that addresses all the shortcomings of the restrictive factory design. Housed inside the air box is premium filtration directed through a new air intake tube constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene that is designed using extensive computer modeling to maintain proper mass air flow readings and calibration. This MXP air intake system incorporates a built-in velocity stack, which further promotes airflow, and has provisions for the factory mass air sensor and PCV tubes. The simple-to-install, yet extremely sophisticated system increases air flow while maintaining proper air-to-fuel ratios, thereby eliminating the need for recalibration after installation.