Airaid Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit With Dry Filter 3.3L F-150 2018-2019
Airaid Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit with a Dry Filter for 2018-2019 3.3L F-150s.
Need a new cold air intake for your 2018-2019 3.3L F-150 and you want one that’s easy to install and boosts performance? Then it’s time to pick up this Airaid Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit with a Dry Filter from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Targets Restrictive Elements of Factory Intake Systems, Intake Tube and Paper Filter, to Help Boost Horsepower and Mileage
- Replaces Stock Air Filter and Intake Tubing While Retaining Stock Air Box
- Low Restriction Polyethylene Intake Tube
- Simple, Economical Introduction to Performance Aftermarket
- Helps Straighten and Improve Clean Air Flow to Engine for Added Throttle Response and Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Custom-Made to Fit 2018-2019 3.3L F-150s
- Easy to Install with No Drilling Required
- Included Direct Fit Replacement Dry High Air Flow Premium Air Filter: Washable and Re-Useable Non-Woven Synthetic Material
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 6.3 HP @ 6260 RPM
This Airaid (AIR-401-762) Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit with a Dry Filter replaces your factory intake tube and filter while retaining your stock air box. This kit is a simple and economical introduction to the performance market, and it’s easy to install with no drilling needed. It’ll help straighten and improve clean air flow to your engine for better throttle response and increased horsepower and torque!
*Will not fit Raptors.
Cold Air Intake Specifications:
Replacement Filter: 861-397
Air Filter Color: Red
Air Filter Material: Non-Woven Synthetic
Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
Clamps Included: 4
Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
Clamp Style: Worm Gear
Couplers Included: 2
Street Legal In All US States: No
TUV Approved (Europe): No
Order an Airaid (AIR-401-762) Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit with a Dry Filter for your 2018-2019 3.3L F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Novice skill is required for this installation.