Airaid Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit With Dry Filter 5.0L F-150 2018-2019
Airaid Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit with a Dry Filter for 2018-2019 5.0L F-150s.
Get more horsepower, torque, mileage and throttle response out of your 2018-2019 5.0L F-150 with this Airaid Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit with a Dry Filter that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Targets Restrictive Elements of Factory Intake Systems, Intake Tube and Paper Filter, to Help Boost Horsepower and Mileage
- Replaces Stock Air Filter and Intake Tubing While Retaining Stock Air Box
- Low Restriction Polyethylene Intake Tube
- Simple, Economical Introduction to Performance Aftermarket
- Helps Straighten and Improve Clean Air Flow to Engine for Added Throttle Response and Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Custom-Made to Fit 2018-2019 3.3L F-150s
- Easy to Install with No Drilling Required
- Included Direct Fit Replacement Dry High Air Flow Premium Air Filter: Washable and Re-Useable Non-Woven Synthetic Material
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 11.7 HP @ 4572 RPM
This Airaid (AIR-401-793) Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit with a Dry Filter targets the restrictive elements of your factory intake system: the intake tube and paper filter. You’ll get a new low restriction polyethylene intake tube and dry non-woven synthetic air filter and retain your stock air box. This will result in better horsepower and torque, not to mention an improvement in throttle response and mileage! Installation is easy and doesn’t require any drilling or other modifications to your pick-up.
*Will not fit Raptors.
Cold Air Intake Specifications:
Replacement Filter: 861-397
Air Filter Color: Red
Air Filter Material: Non-Woven Synthetic
Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
Clamps Included: 4
Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
Clamp Style: Worm Gear
Couplers Included: 2
Street Legal In All US States: No
TUV Approved (Europe): No
Order an Airaid (AIR-401-793) Jr. Cold Air Intake Kit with a Dry Filter for your 2018-2019 5.0L F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.