The Airaid (401273) MXP Air Intake System for your 6.2L gas V8 Super Duty will increase and streamline airflow to the engine, increasing power and improving mileage without the need for a professional install. These parts can be added in your own home with easily accessible hand tools.
Features and Benefits
- Superior horsepower and acceleration gains
- Replaces stock intake tubing, air filter and air box
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- Easy to clean oil-free synthetic air filter
- Washable and reusable air filter media
Air is directed through a new air MXP (401273) intake tube constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene that is designed using extensive computer modeling to maintain proper mass air flow readings and calibration. What this all means is that you get a simple-to-install, yet extremely sophisticated system to increase air flow while maintaining proper air-to-fuel ratios, thereby eliminating the need for recalibration after installation. Just bolt it on and go!