Are you looking for an easy way to reduce chassis flex in your 1965-1970 Mustang, and does your Mustang still have its stock front suspension? Then be sure to grab this AJE Suspension Adjustable Black Export Brace that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to be Performance Upgrade for All 1965-1970 Mustangs with Stock Front Suspension
- Fully Adjustable to Finely Tune Front End
- Reduces Chassis Flex While Also Improving Handling Performance
- Constructed from High-Quality Steel with Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Easy Installation: Mounts in Factory Location
- Installs on Firewall/Cowl Panel Pinch Weld and Runs to Each Shock Tower Assembly
This AJE Suspension (MU-EXPS) Adjustable Black Export Brace is a performance upgrade for your classic Mustang. It’s a fully adjustable export brace that will reduce chassis flex while improving handling performance. Made of high-quality steel with a black powder-coat finish, this aftermarket export brace is easy to install and mounts in the factory location.
Order an AJE Suspension (MU-EXPS) Adjustable Black Export Brace for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang with a Stock Front Suspension from CJ Pony Parts today!
Please Note: Designed to only be used with AJE suspension systems.