AJE Suspension Export Brace/Monte Carlo Bar Kit For Stock Front Suspension 1965-1970
AJE Suspension Export Brace and Monte Carlo Bar Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with a Stock Front Suspension.
Looking for a way to reduce the amount of chassis flex you’re experiencing in your 1965-1970 Mustang? Then be sure to pick up this AJE Suspension Export Brace and Monte Carlo Bar Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to be Performance Upgrade for All 1965-1970 Mustangs with Stock-Style Front Suspension
- Helps Reduce Chassis Flex While Improving Handling Performance
- Both Bars Made of Black Powder-Coated Stainless Steel and are Fully Adjustable to Finely Tune Front End
- Includes Adjustable Export Brace that Installs on Firewall/Cowl Panel Pinch Weld and Runs to Each Shock Tower Assembly
- Includes Monte Carlo Bar that Runs from Driver Side to Passenger Side Shock Tower Eliminating Side-to-Side Chassis Flex
- Mounts in the Factory Location
- Made in the USA
This AJE Suspension (MU-EXMS) Export Brace and Monte Carlo Bar Kit is designed to be a performance upgrade for your classic Mustang. This adjustable export brace and monte carlo bar help reduce chassis flex while improving handling performance! Both of the bars are made of black powder-coated stainless steel and are fully adjustable so you can finely tune your front end.
Order an AJE Suspension (MU-EXMS) Export Brace and Monte Carlo Bar Kit for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang with a Stock Front Suspension from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- Global West Sub Frame Connector Weld-in Pair Coupe/Fastback 1965-1966$224.06 Regular Price $230.99
- Global West Sub Frame Connector Weld-in Pair Coupe/Fastback 1967-1973$213.39 Regular Price $219.99