After you've upgraded to a dream wheel & tire package, your 2021 Bronco needs an adequate braking system. The 350x34mm rotors found in the Alcon Brakes 6-Piston Front Big Brake Kit sit near the rotation of the wheel and are larger in mass for the most reliable braking power.
Features and Benefits:
- Ductile Iron Caliper Housing Stiffens Against Impact
- Epoxy Acrylic Paint & Acid Zinc Caliper Finish Resist Corrosion
- High Friction Large Braking Pads for Reliable Stopping Power
- Massive 350 x 34mm Rotors to Increase Brake Torque & Thermal Capacity
- High-Temperature Motorsport Seal Material Including Wiper Piston Seal
- Significant Reduction in Disc Temperature and Increase in Pad Life
Ductile iron 6-piston brake calipers are protected by a stiff housing to handle impact and clamp onto your rotors and brake pads without distorting the shape. This fierce clamping force is paired with high-friction, large brake pads. The size matters when it comes to a Big Brake Kit, as it reduces disc temperature and increases the pad life.
- 2021 Bronco
- 2021 Ranger
Please Note: This Disc Brake Kit is for use with larger aftermarket wheels.