Alcon Rear Big Brake Upgrade 4-Piston With 330x22mm Rotors Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018/ JL 2018-2022
- High Quality Components
- Retains Stock Actuation
- Superior Braking Performance
- Fits Many 17" Wheels
Alcon 4-Piston Rear Big Brake Upgrade With 330x22mm Rotors for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers and 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 JL Wranglers.
This Rear Big Brake Kit (BKR5059D12) from Alcon offers significantly upgraded rear brakes, to match ugrades done to the front of your Wrangler or Gladiator. High friction pads, wider diameter rotors and four piston calipers increase stopping power, reduce brake temperatures, and prolong brake life.
Features and Benefits:
- Gains in performance over stock braking system:
- Up to 30% reduction in disc temperature rise
- Up to 26% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 25% reduction in pedal effort
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
These complete uprated brake solutions are designed to perform superbly even in the harshest conditions. From high rocks to desert washes, these extensively tested brake systems will battle through the toughest challenges without sacrificing performance. Plus, each kit has been custom-designed to be compatible with OE master cylinders and fit nicely behind many 17” and larger aftermarket off-road wheels.
- High temperature seal material as used in highest levels of motorsport
- Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion
- Fits many 17” and larger aftermarket wheels
- Compatible with stock OEM actuation
- Retains and utilizes OEM parking brake
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning