Alloy USA Front Inner Axle Shaft 30-Spline Driver Side 16.625" For Dana 44 Axle Rubicon Jeep Wrangler TJ 2003-2006
- Made of Sturdy Steel
- Up to 40% Stronger than Stock
- Fits Rubicon Dana 44 Models
Alloy USA 16.625" 30-Spline Driver Side Front Inner Axle Shaft for 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Rubicon Jeep TJ Wranglers with a Dana 44 Axle.
Get a new inner axle shaft for the driver side of your 2003-2006 Rubicon Jeep TJ Wrangler by ordering this Alloy USA (10125) 16.625" 30-Spline Driver Side Front Inner Axle Shaft that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Made of High Tensile Strength 4340 Chromoly Steel that’s Heat-Treated, Tempered and Induction-Hardened
- Heavy-Duty Axle Up to 40% Stronger than Stock 1040 Axle
- 16.625" in Length with 30 Splines
- Fits Left Hand Side of 2003-2006 Rubicon Wrangler TJ and 2004-2006 Rubicon Wrangler TJ Unlimited
- Fits Rubicon Dana 44 Models Only
This Alloy USA (10125) 16.625" 30-Spline Driver Side Front Inner Axle Shaft is made of high tensile strength chromoly steel that’s been heat-treated, tempered and induction-hardened. This heavy-duty axle is up to 40% stronger than your stock 1040 axle and measures in at 16.625" in length. It’ll fit the driver side of your Dana 44 Rubicon.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: