If you’re installing new, larger tires on your 2018-2021 Rubicon Jeep JL Wrangler, then chances are you’re going to need a new ring and pinion set to improve performance and to regain the power and torque you lost when you installed those new tires. So be sure to pick up this Alloy USA 4.88 Ring and Pinion Set that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Works Well on Jeeps Equipped with Larger Aftermarket Tires
- Improves Performance and Off-Roading Experience
- Regains Power and Torque Lost from Installing New Tires: Larger Tires Will Feel Like Stock Height
- Helps Jeep Take Power Supplied from Driveshaft and Push It Out Through Axle Shafts to Wheels
- Increases Power and Torque for Unparalleled Power in Off-Roading or Rock Crawling Situations
- Helps Maximize Differential Gear Ratio to Restore Lost Performance and Driving Enjoyment
- Made of High-Quality 8620 Alloy Steel Forgings and Cut Using Gleason Technology for Precise Fit and Smooth Operation
- Smooth-Finished Gears Run Cooler and Quieter than Other Solutions
- Designed for 2018-2021 Rubicons with Rear Dana 44 (220mm) Axles
This Alloy USA (D44488JLX) 4.88 Ring and Pinion Set is the perfect choice for Jeeps with larger aftermarket tires. It helps regain power and torque lost from installing larger tires, so they’ll feel like they’re at stock height! This ring and pinion set will help your Jeep take the power supplied from the driveshaft and push it out through the axle shafts to your wheels. This will increase both power and torque for unparalleled power in off-roading or rock crawling situations!