Installing larger tires on your 2018-2021 Rubicon Jeep JL Wrangler is a great way to have even more fun when you’re off-roading, but chances are you’re going to need a new ring and pinion set to regain any power and torque you lost when you installed your new tires. So be sure to pick up this Alloy USA 5.13 Ring and Pinion Set that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Works Well on Jeeps Equipped with Larger Aftermarket Tires
- Improves Performance and Off-Roading Experience
- Regains Power and Torque Lost from Installing New Tires: Larger Tires Will Feel Like Stock Height
- Helps Jeep Take Power Supplied from Driveshaft and Push It Out Through Axle Shafts to Wheels
- Increases Power and Torque for Unparalleled Power in Off-Roading or Rock Crawling Situations
- Helps Maximize Differential Gear Ratio to Restore Lost Performance and Driving Enjoyment
- Made of High-Quality 8620 Alloy Steel Forgings and Cut Using Gleason Technology for Precise Fit and Smooth Operation
- Smooth-Finished Gears Run Cooler and Quieter than Other Solutions
- Designed for 2018-2020 Rubicons with Front Dana 44 (210mm) Axles
This Alloy USA (D44513RJLX) 5.13 Ring and Pinion Set is just what you need to improve your JL’s performance and your off-roading experience! It will help regain power and torque lost from installing new tires by taking the power supplied from the driveshaft and pushing it out through the axle shafts to the wheels. This increase in power and torque offers unparalleled power for off-roading and rock crawling situations!