If you just put larger aftermarket tires on your 2018-2021 Rubicon Jeep JL Wrangler with a rear Dana 44 axle, then it’s time to pick up this Alloy USA 5.13 Ring and Pinion Set to restore the performance and off-roading experience you’re used to!
Features & Benefits:
- Works Well on Jeeps Equipped with Larger Aftermarket Tires
- Improves Performance and Off-Roading Experience
- Regains Power and Torque Lost from Installing New Tires: Larger Tires Will Feel Like Stock Height
- Helps Jeep Take Power Supplied from Driveshaft and Push It Out Through Axle Shafts to Wheels
- Increases Power and Torque for Unparalleled Power in Off-Roading or Rock Crawling Situations
- Helps Maximize Differential Gear Ratio to Restore Lost Performance and Driving Enjoyment
- Made of High-Quality 8620 Alloy Steel Forgings and Cut Using Gleason Technology for Precise Fit and Smooth Operation
- Smooth-Finished Gears Run Cooler and Quieter than Other Solutions
- Designed for 2018-2020 Rubicons with Rear Dana 44 (220mm) Axles
This Alloy USA (D44513JLX) 5.13 Ring and Pinion Set is just what you need for your JL’s larger aftermarket tires! This ring and pinion set is made of high-quality 8620 alloy steel and helps your Rubicon regain the power and torque it lost when you installed larger tires. It also helps take the power supplied from your driveshaft and push it out through the axle shafts to the wheels.