American Car Craft Emblem 'Rubicon 4X4' Brushed Stainless Steel Pair
- Officially Licensed Product
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Sold As A Pair
- Made In The USA
Pair of American Car Craft Brushed Stainless Steel 'Rubicon 4x4' Emblems.
Add a pair of nice-looking, high-quality emblems to the exterior of your Jeep Wrangler with this Pair of American Car Craft Brushed Stainless Steel 'Rubicon 4x4' Emblems now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Officially Licensed by Mopar
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Easy Peel-and-Stick Installation with Included Pre-Applied Double-Sided Tape
- Can be Stuck on Any Flat Surface on Your Jeep
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel with Brushed Finish
- Will Not Tarnish, Fade or Rust
- Designed to Fit All 2003-2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Models but Can be Used on Any Wrangler
- Sold as a Pair
This Pair of American Car Craft (142013) Brushed Stainless Steel 'Rubicon 4x4' Emblems is officially licensed by Mopar made of 304 stainless steel. Each one is handcrafted in the USA and can be stuck on any flat surface on your Jeep! These emblems won’t tarnish, fade or rust and easily install with the included pre-applied double-sided tape.
For over 30 years, American Car Craft’s mission has been to produce quality and reliable customized car accessories. American Car Craft manufactures a number of custom-etched auto parts for a vehicle’s exterior, interior, and even the engine bay. Like Ford and General Motors vehicles, every American Car Craft product is 100 percent made in the USA!
Order a Pair of American Car Craft (142013) Brushed Stainless Steel 'Rubicon 4x4' Emblems from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning