American Car Craft Emblem 'Sahara' Polished Stainless Steel Pair
- Officially Licensed Product
- Made In The USA
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- Sold As A Pair
Pair of American Car Craft Polished Stainless Steel 'Sahara' Emblems.
If you’re looking to add some more bling to your Jeep Wrangler, be sure to pick up this Pair of American Car Craft Polished Stainless Steel 'Sahara' Emblems that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Officially Licensed by Mopar
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Easy Peel-and-Stick Installation with Included Pre-Installed Double-Sided Tape
- Can be Stuck on Any Flat Surface on Your Jeep
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel with Polished Finish
- Will Not Tarnish, Fade or Rust
- Fits All 1986-2018 Jeep Wrangler YJ, TJ, JK and JL Models
- Sold as a Pair
This Pair of American Car Craft (142008) Polished Stainless Steel 'Sahara' Emblems is easy to install and proudly handcrafted in the USA! Each emblem is made of durable 304 stainless steel with a polished finish that won’t tarnish, fade or rust. Officially licensed by Mopar, this pair of emblems can be stuck on any flat surface on your Jeep and will fit on any 1985-2018 Jeep Wrangler.
For over 30 years, American Car Craft’s mission has been to produce quality and reliable customized car accessories. American Car Craft manufactures a number of custom-etched auto parts for a vehicle’s exterior, interior, and even the engine bay. Like Ford and General Motors vehicles, every American Car Craft product is 100 percent made in the USA!
Order a Pair of American Car Craft (142008) Polished Stainless Steel 'Sahara' Emblems from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning