One of the best modifications that can be added to your Mustang is aftermarket exhaust headers. Mustangs respond exceptionally well to aftermarket headers, especially in terms of sound and performance. You can expect not only a better rumble out of your Mustang, but also improved horsepower and torque as well. If this is what you are after from your Mustang, then these MTC5-15178300DCWC American Racing Headers are what you need.
Features and Benefits:
- Will Directly Connect to the Factory Cat-Back or any Aftermarket Cat-Back System that Bolts up to the Factory Mounting Locations
- Made in the USA with 304 Stainless Steel
- Features 3” Mid-Pipe with 2-1/2” Direct Connect
- 3/8" Thick Flanges with Tig-Welded and Hand Ported Inlets
- 1-7/8” Primaries to Accommodate Naturally Aspirated or Supercharged Engines
- 100% Leak Free One-Piece Long Tube Design
- 3” to 2-1/2” Direct Connect Mid-Pipe
- All Necessary Clamps and Hardware for Installation
- Merge Collectors with Scavenger Spikes
- Direct Bolt-In Mid-Pipe with Catalytic Converters
- Ultra High-Flow 200 Cell Metallic Substrate Cats
- Pair of Oxygen Sensor Extensions
Tech Tip: These Headers are NOT intended for use with Right Hand Drive Applications.
Please Note: This system will require a custom tune after installation (NOT Included).
*Also available for 2018-2020 models, please see P/N: HDAR64.
These 100 percent leak free, one-piece MTC5-15178300DCWC American Racing Headers are the perfect option for virtually any 2015-2020 Mustang GT. These headers feature 1-7/8-inch primaries to accommodate naturally aspirated or supercharged engines. Durability is achieved through 3/8-inch thick flanges with tig-welded and hand ported inlets. These USA made, 304 stainless steel headers have a three-inch mid-pipe (with catalytic converters) with a 2-1/2-inch direct connection to your factory or aftermarket cat-back exhaust system that bolts up to the factory mounting locations.