American Trail Products Hood Snub Delete Silver Billet Kit Pair Jeep Wrangler JK/TJ 1997-2018
Pair of American Trail Products Silver Billet Hood Snub Delete Kits for all 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK/TJ Wranglers.
The OEM windshield bumpers on your 1997-2018 Jeep JK or TJ Wrangler are not the most attractive thing about the exterior, but that can be changed with a quick fix. If this is an aesthetic change that piques your interest, then you’ll want to grab these Pair of American Trail Products (36070011S) Silver Billet Hood Snub Delete Kits for both improved exterior looks and function for your Wrangler’s hood.
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured and Designed in the USA
- Product is engineered to fit 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ, TJ Unlimited, JK & JK Unlimited
- ATP Snub Delete Washer Kits are manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Washers are anodized Class 2 Mil Spec coating
- Stainless Hardware included
- Snub Delete Washer Kits are sold in pairs
- Bolt-on product, no permanent vehicle modifications required
- Silver finish
You’ll be able to take your Jeeps’ windshield down with these snub delete washer kits. These will be installed with the already existing hood holes in your Jeep JK/TJ Wrangler. Made in the USA, they come in a black finish with an anodized class 2 mil spec coating for strength. The only required “modification” is the removal of the factory snubbers to install the washers in place with the included stainless hardware. Installation instructions are included! These snub delete washer kits will add style to your JK/TJ Wrangler’s hood.
- 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler TJ, TJ Unlimited, JK & JK Unlimited
Purchase this Pair of American Trail Products (36070011S) Silver Billet Hood Snub Delete Kits for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK/TJ Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning