AMP Research Bumper Step BedStep Super Duty F-250/F-350 2017-2022
- 300 lbs. Load Capacity
- Easy Installation
- Black Anodized and PTFE-Coated
AMP Research BedStep Bumper Step for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Trucks.
Give your knees a break with this non-slip BedStep Bumper Step (75313-01A) from AMP Research. It mounts to the frame of your 2017-2022 F-250 or F-350 Super Duty, under the rear bumper. What this means is that the BedStep will work, even when towing or with an open tailgate.
Features and Benefits:
- Frame-Mounted Tailgate Access Step
- Supports Loads up to 300 Lbs
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Components
- Stainless-Steel Pivot Pins for Unwavering Stability
- Maintenance-Free, Self-Lubricating Bushings
- Military-Spec, Corrosion-Resistant, Anodized and PTFE-Coated Finish
- Non-Slip, Glass-Reinforced Composite Step Pad
- Safe Footing, Even in Mud, Snow, or Ice
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Proudly Made in the USA
The BedStep serves as a stepping stone to your truck's tailgate. Reaching or climbing into the truck bed can prove a hassle, but it doesn't have to be. The BedStep is a quicker, easier, and safer method for loading and unloading cargo.
The BedStep mounts to the frame, flipping down or retracting with the simple prompt of your foot. The size of the stepping surface can easily accommodate two large boots and support up to 300 lbs. It's made of high-strength aluminum alloy components with maintenance-free bushings for all-weather performance.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: