AMP Research PowerStep Kit F-250/F-350 2002-2003/2008-2016
AMP Research PowerStep Kit for 2002, 2003, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Trucks.
If you’re starting to feel pain in your back and weakness in your knees every time you enter or exit your 2002-2003/2008-2016 F-250 or F-350 super duty pick-up, then this AMP Research 75134-01A PowerStep Kit will be a great addition to your exterior. This aftermarket, American made upgrade is equal parts durable and functional to ensure you’ve got the leg up you need when it’s time to roll out in your rugged pick-up!
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic power-deploying running boards
- Low-profile integrated LED light system – standard
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy components
- Anodized and PTFE coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Extruded aluminum steps with full-length internal ribs
- Rock-solid stiffness, rigidity and support
- High-texture powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- 600 pound load capacity (each side)
- Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
- Pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
- Designed and built in America
This PowerStep Kit is designed and developed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt to ensure you’re getting the most durable end product AMP Research can produce. Your new PowerStep Kit is black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection while being manufactured using aircraft-quality aluminum. To ensure trouble-free operation, precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings are utilized in this kit. To provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades a heavy-duty electric motor is included. As a final note, this PowerStep won’t negatively impact your gas mileage, as it is designed to automatically deploy and stow (pops out when your door is open and retracts when your door is closed) as needed while it is 10-20% lighter than stock running boards.
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
- 2002-2003 Ford F-250, Crew Cab
- 2002-2003 Ford F-250, Regular Cab
- 2002-2003 Ford F-250, SuperCab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-250, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-250, Regular Cab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-250, SuperCab
- 2002-2003 Ford F-350, Crew Cab
- 2002-2003 Ford F-350, Regular Cab
- 2002-2003 Ford F-350, SuperCab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-350, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-350, Regular Cab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-350, SuperCab
- 2002-2003 Ford F-450, Crew Cab
- 2002-2003 Ford F-450, Regular Cab
- 2002-2003 Ford F-450, SuperCab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-450, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-450, Regular Cab
- 2008-2016 Ford F-450, SuperCab
*Regular and Super Cabs require minor cutting of the board for proper installation
Do you have a difficult time entering your Ford, Dodge Chevrolet, or Toyota truck? Are you hoping to make life a little easier for your elderly or handicapped passengers? If you can relate to either scenario above, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s selection of sidestep solutions from AMP Research. The fine folks at AMP Research are widely known as industry leaders in truck-accessibility, having developed innovative products such as the PowerStep and BedStep products.
Order this AMP Research 75134-01A PowerStep Kit for your 2002, 2003, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 F-250 or F-350 Super Duty Truck today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: