AMP Research PowerStep Kit Plug-N-Play Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 2013-2015
- Plug And Play Installation
- 600 Pound Load Capacity
- Die-Cast Construction
- Made In The USA!
AMP Research Plug-N-Play PowerStep Kit for all 2013, 2014 and 2015 Dodge Ram 1500s, 2500s, and 3500s.
Stop carrying that step ladder in the bed of your 2016-2017 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 with these AMP Research 76138-01A Plug-N-Play PowerStep Kit. This PowerStep Kit is activated by your Dodge Ram’s factory door sensors and extends within a few seconds when you open the door. Closing the door automatically retracts the PowerStep into the rocker panels. Forget about leaning over the wall of your truck bed because this Plug-N-Play PowerStep Kit for MBRP will give you the leg up you're looking for.
Designed, engineered and fabricated in America, AMP Research PowerStep Kit has been subjected to long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The rock-solid, yet light-weight running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and treated with a PTFE coat for maximum rust and corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action when the PowerSteps are deploying or stowing. This heavy-duty electric motor will operate maintenance-free for decades.
These PowerSteps improve your pick-ups aerodynamics, which has the positive trickle-down effect of improving your gas mileage, along with ensuring you easy access to your Dodge Ram truck bed. The PowerSteps also reduces your total truck weight by between 10% and 20%.
All in all, the Plug-N-Play PowerStep from MBRP will give you improved access to your truck bed without negatively impacting any of the performance aspects of your 2016-2017 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic power-deploying running boards
- Low-profile integrated led light system standard
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy components
- Anodized and PTFE coated, Military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Extruded aluminum steps with full-length internal ribs for rock-solid stiffness, rigidity and support
- High-texture powder-coat finish on step for maximum grip and durability
- 600 pound load capacity (each side)
- Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
- Pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
- Designed and built in America
- Easy to install
*Plug-N-Play PowerSteps exclude Chassis Cab Models.
AMP Research is an American design and technology company, located in Tustin, California, that invents, builds and markets products designed to improve the function and utility of cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company’s motto "Innovation In Motion" captures the eclectic mix of breakthrough products AMP Research has brought to the market since its founding in 1980.
Order this AMP Research 76138-01A Plug-N-Play PowerStep Kit for your 2013, 2014 or 2015 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.