If you’re looking for a new front bumper for your rugged 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020 Jeep Gladiator, but you have some winch mounting platform and tire clearance specifications to meet, check this ARB 3450450 Stubby Front Bumper with a Classic Bull Bar out! This bumper is specifically designed for the off-road machine that needs a winch mounting plate platform while still maintaining the clearance required to run larger diameter tires.
Features and Benefits:
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Jeep JL Wrangler or Gladiator
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Manufactured from 4mm laser cut and folded steel sheet
- Equally suited to winch and non-winch applications
- Twin jack points in the bumper perfect for use with ARB Jack
- Antenna tabs for fitment of antennas or driving lights
- Provisions to accommodate a range of IPF and ARB Driving Lights
- 0.8” 350 grade steel recovery points
- 3” x 2mm ERW center frame tube
- All hardware zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- All exterior surfaces are CMT pulse welded
- Zinc primed followed by textured Integrit black powder coat finish
- Bar dimensions: 20" high x 44" wide
Typically, tires measuring in at 37” or over can rub the wings of a traditional style bumper, but such is not the case with this stubby-style bumper. This bumper negates that issue as it is only a tad wider than the chassis of your Jeep. To ease any recovery situations each wing section features jacking points suitable for an ARB JACK or mechanical recovery jack. The antenna tabs on main tube can be utilized for placement of communication antennas or driving lights to the bumper. Central on each outer wing section are 0.8” thick, 350 grade recovery points which tie through the wings and into the chassis mounts yielding the strongest recovery points possible. The winch platform will allow the mounting of most traditional low mount style Warn winches and narrow mount pattern competition type winches. The included bracket allows you to run a control box in the center of the bumper. Additionally, two front ‘flip up’ style license plate mounts are provided.
ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery. Today’s requirements for more complex designs are met by ARB with highly advanced, CNC sheet fabrication facilities.