Are you planning on taking your 2018-2022 four-door Jeep Wrangler JL out for a day of off-road rock crawling? Are you also concerned that you might do some unwanted damage to the sides of your Jeep? Prevent damage from occurring by adding these ARB Steel Rock Sliders (4450240) from CJ Pony Parts to the side of your JLU Wrangler today!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 4-door models only
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Two-piece design of rocker mount and slider assemblies
- Slider section manufactured from 4mm laser-cut, multi-folded and pulse welded-sheet steel
- Slider section mounts to chassis mounted body mounts
- Mounts to vehicle sill manufactured from 3mm laser-cut and folded sheet-steel
- Rocker panels mount to vehicle with M6 nutserts and M6 button head Torx bolts
- Finished in Integrit textured-black powder coat
These Steel Rock Sliders (4450240) made by ARB are made up of both the slider assembly and a lower body mount. This setup is designed to distribute the load and protect the exposed lower rocker area of your JLU while off-roading. This load is spread out using the chassis-mounted body mounts. These sliders are made from 4mm, laser-cut, pulse-welded, multi-folded sheet steel, which provides strength without having to use thicker material. Because of their build, weight is kept to a minimum and the sliders’ curved body match the vehicle’s contours. The list above includes additional information.
Please note: Due to slight differences in flare design between the Sport model and Rubicon, there is a reduced clearance between the JL Sport flare and the rock slider.