ARH Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" With Catted X-Pipe 3" Stainless Steel GT 2011-2014
American Racing Headers Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers with a 3" Catted X-Pipe for 2011-2014 Mustang GTs.
Ford claims 412 HP. American Racing Headers say it's considerably more! The new 5.0L Coyote Mustang is here and quicker than you can blink, ARH has a header system.
Manufactured from 304 stainless steel, ARH's longtube systems are engineered for a great fit and outstanding horsepower and torque gains throughout the RPM range. Through stock mufflers and mid pipes power was up 32 RWHP. Made in the U.S.A.
Please Note: Will require a custom tune after installation (NOT Included).
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Direct bolt-in catted X-pipe
- Ultra high-flow 200 cell metallic substrate cats
- Pair of oxygen sensor extensions
- 100% leak free one-piece long tube design
- 3/8" thick flanges with tig welded & hand ported inlets
- 1-3/4" primaries to accommodate normally aspirated or supercharged applications
Tech Tip: Ford changed the thread pitch on the header bolts midway through productions. 5.0L Mustangs made from March 2010-August 5, 2010 should order the kit that includes coarse thread bolts, 5.0L Mustangs made after August 5, 2010 should order the kit that includes fine thread bolts. Please select the correct headers for your application.
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.