AVS Window Deflector Ventvisor In-Channel Set SuperCrew Cab F-150 2009-2014 / F-150 Raptor 2010-2014
- Lets Fresh Air In
- Keeps Rain Out
- Made Of Quality Materials
- Made In The USA
Set of AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors for SuperCrew Cab 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 F-150s and 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 F-150 Raptors.
Keep the rain and wind out, even when your 2009-2014 F-150’s or 2010-2014 F-150 Raptor’s windows are open, with this Set of AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Adds Subtle Style While Maintaining Functionality
- Allows Fresh Air to Naturally Circulate to Remove Stale Air and Odors Through Open Windows While Keeping Rain and Wind Out
- Reduces Interior Wind Noise and Mirror Fogging
- Keeps Interior Cool When Parked in Sun
- Keeps Sun Out of Eyes
- No Exterior Tape Touches Vehicle
- Custom-Made, Precision-Engineered to Fit
- Tinted, Reinforced UV- and Scratch-Resistant Acrylic
- Car Wash-Safe
- Easily Installs in Window Channel for Streamlined Appearance
- No Special Hardware or Drilling Needed for Installation
- Made in the USA
This Set of AVS (194155) In-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors is a great way to allow fresh air to flow through your F-150’s interior even when it’s raining and windy outside! They also help keep your interior nice and cool, even when you’re parked in the sun, and they’ll also help keep the sun out of your eyes when you’re driving. These rain guards are made of UV- and scratch-resistant acrylic that’s also tinted and reinforced. They’re easy to install with no special tools or drilling required! Plus, this set of Ventvisors is safe to take in the car wash and proudly made in the USA.
- 2009-2014 F-150s with a SuperCrew Cab
- 2010-2014 F-150 Raptors with a SuperCrew Cab
Order a Set of AVS (194155) In-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors for your SuperCrew Cab 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 F-150 or 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 F-150 Raptor from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning