Heavy duty off-roading requires your 2021-2022 Ford Bronco to traverse rocky, uneven terrains that can bash into your ride's underside. With a durable BashGuard made from a 1/8-inch thick reinforced stainless steel outlet ring, this AWE 0FG Cat-Back Exhaust System (3015-21000) is designed to bolt onto several Bronco models with a modular design that withstands impacts!
Features and Benefits:
- Modular design enables 0FG to be the one exhaust for every terrain
- 2.3T, 2.7TT, 2-door, and 4-door applications – all covered via one exhaust
- 3” modular cat-back configuration without tips
- AWE BashGuard included in every configuration provides best-in-class clearance on the fly
- BashGuard features a 1/8” thick reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
- Features locking collars for exhaust hangers to prevent movement
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- 2.7TT dyno verified gains of 4 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- 2.3T dyno-verified gains of 3 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA!
- Bolt-on installation with no cutting required
This AWE 0FG Cat-Back Exhaust System is made with a modular design that fits 2.3T, 2.7TT, 2-door, and 4-door Broncos. It is made using locking collars for your exhaust hangers that eliminate excessive movement. Its high-flow mandrel-bent pipe also remains tucked away from the terrain, keeping it out of harm's way! This CNC mandrel-bent .065"-wall T304L stainless steel tubing offers dyno-verified gains of 4 horsepower and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels for 2.7TT models, and 3 horsepower with 3 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels for 2.3T models. It also has a clean, straight-through shape that provides the best performance possible with a maximum drone. This AWE 0FG Cat-Back Exhaust System (3015-21000) is engineered, designed, and manufactured with pride in the USA!
- 2021-2022 Ford Bronco