AWE Cat-Back Exhaust System 3” SwitchPath Stainless Steel With 4" Black Tips Fastback GT 2015-2017
AWE Stainless Steel 3” SwitchPath Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 Fastback GT Mustangs.
If you’re a consumer who enjoys the convenience and freedom of having options, then you’ll love AWE's SwitchPath Exhaust and its ability to go from smooth to raw with the simple push of a button. The AWE 3025-33022 Stainless Steel 3” SwitchPath Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips was designed with an electronically valved H-Pipe. The H-Pipe will give your 2015,2016 or 2017 GT Fastback Mustang a sophisticated sound when closed, but when opened, will unleash an aggressive growl fit for the tracks.
- Mild to Wild at the Switch of a Button
- Proudly made in the USA!
- 3” Diameter CNC Mandrel-Bent Piping
- Uses Proprietary Drone-Canceling Solution, 180 Technology
- 4” Double-Walled Slash Cut Tips in Diamond Black
- Clean, Non-Baffled, Straight-Through Design Enhances Performance
- SwitchPath H-Pipe with Two Bullet-Style Resonators
- Manufactured from U.S.-Sourced .065” Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Direct-Fit Bolt-On System for Factory-Like Quality
- No Check Engine Light
- Perfect Fitment
*Fits only 2015-2017 Fastback GT Mustangs
*NOT designed for use with convertible models.
This SwitchPath Exhaust System still has the AWE proprietary sound cancellation system and 180 Technology, while still being able to switch from smooth to aggressive with one push of a button, minus drone with perfect tone, performance, and sophistication. It works like this: exhaust gas exits the engine and flows into the 180 Technology equipped muffler, then into the purposefully placed ports, and finally into the reflection chambers. The sound waves, which are carried by the exhaust gasses, will bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. Through AWE’s control of the size and location of these ports and chambers, they are also controlling the sound waves’ exit of the chambers. This strategic timing of the reflected sound waves rejoining the main exhaust flow thus creates a 180 degree out-of-phase sound wave to eliminate those problematic frequencies.
- (1) SwitchPath Remote Installation Kit
- (1) H-Pipe with SwitchPath Valve Assembly
- (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- (1) Driver Side Intermediate Pipe
- (1) Passenger Side Intermediate Pipe
- (2) 4" (102mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Diamond Black Tips
- (4) 3” Accu-Seal Clamps
- (2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
- Installation Instructions
Order a AWE 3025-33022 Stainless Steel 3” SwitchPath Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 Fastback GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.