AWE Cat-Back Exhaust System Touring Edition With 4" Chrome Tips Without Factory Active Exhaust GT Fastback 2018-2019
AWE Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Tips for 2018-2019 GT Fastback Mustangs without the Factory Active Exhaust Option.
Looking for a way to give your 2018-2019 GT Fastback Mustang a nice exhaust note without any drone? Then it’s time to pick up this AWE Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Tips that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- AWE’s Proprietary Sound Cancellation Solution: 180 Technology
- Enables Perfect Tone, Minus Drove, to Deliver Ultimate Mix of Performance and Sophistication
- Delivers Civil, Smooth Sound throughout Range and Enhanced In-Cabin Driving Experience
- All the Muscle with ZERO Drone
- Proudly Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- 3" Diameter CNC Mandrel-Bent Piping
- 4" Double-Walled Slash Cut Quad Tips in Chrome Silver
- Clean, Non-Baffled, Straight-Through Design Maximizes Performance
- H-Pipe with Two Bullet-Style Resonators
- Handcrafted from U.S.-Sourced .065” Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Direct Bolt-On System for Factory-Like Simplicity
- No Check Engine Light
- Perfect Fitment
This AWE (3015-42096) Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Tips features AWE’s proprietary sound cancellation solution, known as 180 Technology. This means you’ll get the perfect tone and no drone, which delivers the ultimate mix of both performance and sophistication! This cat-back exhaust has a straight-through, bolt-on design to deliver a nice and smooth sound throughout the entire range while also enhancing your in-cabin driving experience.
This Kit Includes:
- One (1) H-Pipe Assembly
- One (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- One (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- One (1) Driver Side Intermediate Pipe
- One (1) Passenger Side Intermediate Pipe
- Four (4) 4" (102mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Chrome Silver Tips
- Four (4) 3" Accu-Seal Clamps
- Four (4) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
- Installation Instructions
- 2018-2019 GT Fastback Mustangs without the Factory Active Exhaust Option.
*This exhaust will NOT fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
*NOT designed for use with convertibles models.
Tech Tip: With the help of P/N: HW4213, the AWE 1310-11022 Active Exhaust Valve Motor Bracket (sold separately), this cat-back system can be installed on 2018-2019 Active Exhaust GT models. It will NOT retain the Active Exhaust functionality on those models, but the optional bracket (NOT included) will allow you to keep the valve motors connected and relocated to a safe place so that the vehicle computer doesn’t throw any unwanted trouble codes.
Order an AWE (3015-42096) Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Tips for your 2018-2019 GT Fastback Mustang without the Factory Active Exhaust Option from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.