AWE Cat-Back Exhaust System Track Edition With 4" Chrome Tips Without Factory Active Exhaust GT Fastback 2018-2019
AWE Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Tips for 2018-2019 GT Fastback Mustangs without the Factory Active Exhaust Option.
Looking for a new exhaust for your 2018-2019 GT Fastback Mustang that’ll give it a loud, track-inspired exhaust note? Then be sure to pick up this AWE (3020-42064) Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Tips that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Retains All Engineering and Precision of Touring Edition without 180 Technology
- Raw, Aggressive Track-Inspired Sound
- 3"-Diameter CNC Mandrel-Bent Piping
- 4" Double-Walled Slash Cut Quad Tips in Chrome Silver
- Clean, Non-Baffled, Straight-Through Design Maximizes Performance
- H-Pipe with Two Bullet-Style Resonators
- Handcrafted from U.S.-Sourced .065" Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Direct Bolt-On System for Factory-Like Simplicity
- No Check Engine Light
- Perfect Fitment
- Proudly Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in the USA
This AWE (3020-42064) Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Tips retains all of the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition without the 180 technology. It’ll give your Mustang a raw, aggressive track-inspired sound! This cat-back features 3"-diameter CNC mandrel-bent piping along with 4" slash-cut chrome/silver quad tips, and the entire system is proudly made in the USA.
This Kit Includes:
- One (1) H-Pipe Assembly
- One (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- One (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- One (1) Driver Side Intermediate Pipe
- One (1) Passenger Side Intermediate Pipe
- Four (4) 4" (102mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Chrome Silver Tips
- Four (4) 3" Accu-Seal Clamps
- Four (4) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
- Installation Instructions
- 2018-2019 GT Fastback Mustangs without the Factory Active Exhaust Option.
*This exhaust will NOT fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.
*NOT designed for use with convertibles models.
Tech Tip: With the help of P/N: HW4213, the AWE 1310-11022 Active Exhaust Valve Motor Bracket (sold separately), this cat-back system can be installed on 2018-2019 Active Exhaust GT models. It will NOT retain the Active Exhaust functionality on those models, but the optional bracket (NOT included) will allow you to keep the valve motors connected and relocated to a safe place so that the vehicle computer doesn’t throw any unwanted trouble codes.
Order an AWE (3020-42064) Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Chrome Tips for your 2018-2019 GT Fastback Mustang without the Factory Active Exhaust Option from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.