Offroading is known to cause damage to stock exhausts. Low-hanging components are easily dented or damaged. Want a great performance exhaust with improved offroad potential? This Trail Edition High Tuck Catback is made from high-flow mandrel-bent pipe, tucked out of the way for your next trail adventure!
Features and Benefits:
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” U.S.-made CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Available as a crawler-engineered Trail Edition cat-back
- Trail Edition provides best-in-class clearance on even the most aggressive departure angles
- Dyno-verified max gains of 5 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity, no cutting required
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-engineered, trail-proven
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
The Trail Edition is a 3” straight-through catback configuration featuring a bespoke mid-pipe resonator and ends right after the rear axle, tucked up next to the spare wheel well out of the way of danger. You’re left with a rugged, USA-made exhaust that provides a bespoke, drone-free soundtrack and peace of mind unlike anything else on the market.