Improving performance and sound on your Jeep is a bolt-on task! Want more out of your Jeep's exhaust? These mid-pipes are easy to install and improve performance!
Features and Benefits:
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” U.S.-made CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Resonated Mid Pipe
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity, no cutting required
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-engineered, trail-proven
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
We engineered bolt-on mid pipes to pair with your Tread Edition Axle-back for additional sound tuning and performance. Replacing the factory mid-section is a robust 3” stainless steel mid pipe available as resonated or non-resonated options for the 3.6L or 3.8L engine.
For drivers looking to really uncork all of their Wrangler’s aggression should consider the non-resonated mid pipe. For those looking to up the volume while keeping it sophisticated, go resonated. Regardless of which mid pipe is chosen, drivers can look forward to keeping the cabin drone free, thanks to the 180 Technology® featured in the Tread Edition.