Does your Chevrolet C10 use CPP drop spindles and 6 x 5-1/2 inch wheel bolt patterns? If so, this Baer Brakes Black 14" 6-Lug Extreme+ Front Brake System (4301391B) from CJ Pony Parts is the brake system for you!
Features and Benefits:
- US Made Forged MonoBlock Caliper
- Offers Exact Same Look Front and Rear
- Everything Needed Including Hoses and Fittings
- 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Hat Anodized Black and Bolted to Rotor
- High-Grade U281 Fine Thread Stainless Hardware with Captured Nuts
- Rotor Comes Pre-Assembled
- Set Of 6061-T6 Billet Machined Hubs with Quality Bearings
- Staggered Piston Sizes to Minimize Pad Wear
This front system features the 6S 6-piston Monoblock caliper mounted to a 14 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. However, the caliper can also accept 13.5 to 16-inch rotors. The 6S Extreme-Plus Caliper uses the D1247 or DR11 race pad backing plate, a popular choice shared by many of its competitors. The calipers are available in a black powder-coated finish with a hand-painted machined logo for a distinct look. The calipers feature stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs. You'll also receive all the correct banjo-style fittings, as Baer doesn't use any pipe thread. This is the only 6-Piston forged monoblock offered to the road-going/street market!
Baer systems include stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust/weather and pressure seals. Quality bearings used, along with NAS high-grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The hubs are also pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease. The 6S and 6R R-Spec calipers are Baer's Flagship offering and are built out of a single piece of US-sourced 2618 forged aluminum. This System is for a 6 x 5.50 wheel bolt pattern.
- 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10 Truck and SUV With Classic Performance Products 2 Inch Drop Spindles
- CP30106-1 Fits 1960-1962 C-10
- CP30106-2 Fits 1963-1970 C-10
- CP30106-3 Fits 1971-1972 C-10
- CP30106-4 Fits 1973-1987 C-10
Please Note: Minimum Tire Size is 18 inches.