Worn-out brake components are no match for high-power pickup trucks. To improve stopping power and promote safety, install Baer's 14" Extreme-Plus Front Brake System (4261153R) onto your 1997-2003 2WD F-150. Components are finished in a red powder coat for cosmetic appeal, and a rear brake system is available in a matching finish to achieve a cohesive look.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete with Stainless Steel Brake Hoses and Fittings
- 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Hat Anodized Black and Bolted to the Rotor
- Pre-Assembled Rotor with High-Grade U281 Fine Thread Stainless Hardware
- Includes a Set of Pre-assembled 6061-T6 Billet Machined Hubs
- Stainless Steel Pistons, Abutments, and Noise Suppression Springs
- Staggered Piston Sizes Minimize Pad Wear
- Hand-Painted, Machined Logo
- Uses Correct Banjo Style Fittings, Never Pipe Thread
- 100 Percent Made in USA with US-Sourced Material!
Baer Brakes includes their signature caliper, the 6S 6-piston monoblock. It's made using a single piece of 2618 forged aluminum that is responsibly sourced in the USA. The caliper uses D.O.T.-approved dust and weather seals, as well as the D1247 or DR11 race pad backing plate, a popular choice found on many competition calipers. Baer's caliper is the only one of its kind available to the road-going/street market.
- 1997-2003 Ford F-150 RWD Spindles
The 6S caliper accepts 13.5 to 16-inch rotors. In this system, you'll find that the caliper is mounted to Baer's 14-inch rotor. The zinc-plated rotor comes pre-assembled and features a slotted and drilled design. Baer uses only NAS high-grade stainless hardware on their 2-piece rotor.
- Minimum Tire Size is 18 inches.
- F-150 trucks and Expeditions require 14mm lug nuts, as the hub is based on later model with 14mm stud.