Baer's Pro-Plus Front Brake System 4301506R features the 6P 6-piston caliper machined of 2618 forgings for maximum stiffness. The caliper is mounted to a 13" slotted, drilled, zinc-plated rotor. The calipers are finished in a red powder coat for a burst of color on your 1965-1966 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-piece Forged Caliper Design with Six Cross Bolts
- Offers Same Look Front and Rear
- Stainless Steel Pistons, Abutments, and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Caliper Accepts 13 and 14-inch Rotors
- Uses the C5/C6 Corvette Front Pads (D0731)
- Correct Banjo Fittings
- No Track Width Changes Compared to Stock Brakes
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced material
The system uses quality bearings, in addition to NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. It also uses stainless steel brake hoses and the same pad as the C5 1997-2004 and C6 2005-2012 Corvette for hassle-free replacements.
- 1965-1966 Mustangs
- For Use with RideTech TruTurn Suspension
- Minimum Wheel Size: 17 Inches
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Lastly, you'll receive a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease.