With this 11" Black SS4-Plus Front Brake System 4301503B you can either use 15-inch wheels or ditch your stock wheels for a larger size (with the option of returning to the stock look). You'll love the benefits of superior stopping power in your 1965-1966 Mustang. Baer Brakes provides everything you need in the system, including stainless steel brake hoses and the correct fittings. Baer offers a matching look in their front and rear systems so you can achieve a desirable cosmetic look.
Features and Benefits:
- Four 10mm Cross Bolts for Maximum Stiffness
- Stainless Steel Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Common 4 Piston Pad for Easy Replacements (DR1)
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Correct Banjo Style Fittings
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced Material
The SS4+ is designed just like Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15-inch wheels. This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to an 11" slotted, drilled, zinc-plated rotor. The system uses quality bearings, in addition to NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled 2-piece rotor.
- 1965-1966 Mustangs With RideTech TruTurn Suspension
- May Be Used on Your Current Rear Drum System
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Lastly, you'll receive a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease.