If you're looking for a system that provides superior stopping power, then this 11" SS4-Plus Front Brake System 4261337B from Baer Brakes is the solution you've been missing. It comes in a black powder-coat finish, which is also available in the rear system for a matching look. With this system, you can retain your 15-inch wheels or upgrade to larger wheels with the option of going back to the stock look. You'll receive everything you need for your 1971-1973 Mustang, including stainless steel brake hoses and fittings.
Features and Benefits:
- Four 10mm Cross Bolts for Maximum Stiffness
- Stainless Steel Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Common 4 Piston Pad for Easy Replacements
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Correct Banjo Style Fittings
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced Material
The SS4+ is designed just like Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15-inch wheels. This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to an 11" slotted, drilled, zinc-plated rotor. The system uses quality bearings, in addition to NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled 2-piece rotor.
- 1971-1973 Mustangs
- For Use with 1971-1973 Ford Mustang Disc Brake Spindles
- May be Used with your Current Rear Drum System
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Lastly, you'll receive a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease.