This 11" Clear SS4-Plus Deep Stage Drag Race Front Brake System 4261372C provides the benefits of Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15-inch wheels! Your 1968-1969 Mustang is heavy and fast, so you need a brake system that delivers impressive stopping power to match. Baer Brakes offers all the advantages of a drag race system for cars that may also see street use.
This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to an 11" slotted, drilled, zinc-plated rotor. The system uses quality bearings, in addition to NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The rotors are vented, and the calipers feature D.O.T. compliant dust seals.
Features and Benefits:
- Four 10mm Cross Bolts for Maximum Stiffness
- Stainless Steel Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Common 4 Piston Pad for Easy Replacements (P/N DR1)
- Standard Clear Powder Coat Finish
- Correct Banjo Style Fittings
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced Material
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Lastly, you'll receive a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs, billet dust caps, and packed with Redline synthetic grease.
Please Note: Designed for use with 1968-1973 Stock Ford Disc Spindles.