If your 1971-1973 Mustang is used on the drag strip but also sees street use, then this 11" Clear SS4-Plus Deep Stage Drag Race Front Brake System 4261373C is meant for you! Baer Brakes is proud to offer all the same benefits of their larger brake systems in this package designed for your heavy, fast car.
The SS4+ is designed just like Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15-inch wheels. This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to an 11" 2-piece slot, drill, zinc-plated rotor. The system uses quality bearings, in addition to NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The rotors are vented, and the calipers feature D.O.T. compliant dust seals.
Features and Benefits:
- Four 10mm Cross Bolts for Maximum Stiffness
- Stainless Steel Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Common 4 Piston Pad for Easy Replacements (P/N DR1)
- Standard Clear Powder Coat Finish
- Correct Banjo Style Fittings
- Timken or SKF Quality Bearings and Races
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced Material
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Lastly, you'll receive a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs, billet dust caps, and packed with Redline synthetic grease.
Please Note: Designed to be used with 1971-1973 Ford Mustang Disc Spindles.