The Track4 Front Brake System 4301504B features the T4 4-piston caliper in a black powder-coated finish. The caliper mounts to a one-piece slotted, drilled, zinc-plated rotor that measures 13 inches and is directional. Baer Brakes includes everything you'll need, including stainless steel brake hoses and fittings. You won't want to miss out on Baer's most popular system, designed to fit your 1965-1966 Mustang with RideTech TruTurn Suspension.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-piece Forged Caliper Design with Six Cross Bolts for Strength
- Stainless Steel Pistons, Abutments, and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Proper Banjo-Style Fittings
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced material
The Track4 is only available as a front system, as it pairs best with the SS4 Rear. The system uses the same pad as the 1998-2002 Camaro (D0749) for cost-effective replacements when the time comes. Your purchase will include machined 6061-T6 billet hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, studs, races and packed with Redline Synthetic grease.
- 1965-1966 Mustangs
- For Use with RideTech TruTurn Suspension
- For 17 inch and Larger Wheels